4Cabling Certifications & Accreditations
ISO 9001 Certified
4Cabling is proud to be an ISO 9001 Certified organisation! We meet the highest international criteria for quality assurance in the manufacturing of our 4C brand of Server Racks, Network Cables, and Fibre Optic Cables.
View our Certificate of Approval here.
ISO 9001 is a globally recognised way for consumers to identify manufacturers running their business with the highest standards, and 4Cabling recently passed the 2015 qualifications with flying colours.
The principles that ISO 9001 operates on are as follows:
- Customer focus. Organizations depend on their customers and therefore should understand current and future customer needs, should meet customer requirements and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Leadership. Leaders establish unity of purpose and direction of the organization. They should create and maintain the internal environment in which people can become fully involved in achieving the organization’s objectives.
- Involvement of people. People at all levels are the essence of an organization and their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for the organization’s benefit.
- Process approach. A desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process.
- System approach to management. Identifying, understanding and managing interrelated processes as a system contributes to the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its objectives.
- Continual improvement. Continual improvement of the organization’s overall performance should be a permanent objective of the organization.
- Factual approach to decision making. Effective decisions are based on the analysis of data and information.
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships. An organization and its suppliers are interdependent and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
NSW Government Procurement
The NSW Government provides a framework for agencies to achieve value for money from their procurement activities whilst being fair, ethical and transparent. 4Cabling is proud to be a good member in standing with the NSW Government, making it easier for government procurement managers to use our services for projects, no matter how big or small. See the Procurement Point website for more details.
GITC: Queensland Government Procurement
The Queensland Government has earmarked 4Cabling as a supplier to all government projects, and our staff are versed in dealing with government procurement managers and projects. Contact us by phone to work with a sales agent directly, or place your order through our website and reference your own Purchase Order when you check out. See the GITC website for more details.
CCIQ: Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Queensland
4Cabling is a member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Queensland. We've met stringent standards set-out by the State Government which recommends us as a preferred company for doing business in Queensland.
The CCIQ is committed to creating quality experiences for business to business commerce, see the CCIQ website for more details.
We are proud to announce that our cables, cable reels, patch cords, and conduit products have received the prestigious Global GreenTag certification.
Global GreenTag is a highly respected and widely recognised ecolabel that independently assures that every product is fitness tested and certified under their leading certification programs, which use the world's best scientific methods.
This certification is a testament to our commitment to providing our customers with high-quality and environmentally sustainable products. We understand the importance of protecting the environment and are proud to offer products that meet the highest standards for environmental performance.
We hope that you will consider choosing our Global GreenTag certified products for your next project, knowing that they are not only of high quality but also contribute to a more sustainable future.
Find us at:
4Cabling is a proud member of BICSI South Pacific - the world’s leading industry standard association supporting the advancement of the information and communications technology (ICT) community. Since its conception, BICSI has been proactively creating standards and guidelines for the ICT industry.
BICSI standards are ANSI accredited. BICSI serves nearly 23,000 ICT professionals worldwide, including designers, installers and technicians. By being part of the worldwide association in ICT standards, 4Cabling is at the forefront of Australia’s Information and Communications Technology Industry.