4Cabling Soundproof Server Racks
The 4Cabling freestanding soundproof server racks have been designed with configuration, effectiveness, style and noise reduction in mind.
The 4Cabling freestanding soundproof server rack is an effective solution for data management installers or customers who require quick installation and reliable equipment in areas where you need to keep the noise down and appearance up.
Plus, we've got stock available now, ready for collection or shipping today!
Quality racks supplied fully assembled
Made from Electrostatic powder-coated, cold-rolled steel with welded joints for added strength and teak coloured wooden door and top to help it blend into an office environment.
4Cabling soundproof server racks are supplied fully assembled and fit to the 19" standard rack-mount equipment. With multi-folded automated bending technology applied to the monoblock side panel/frame, they provide a heavy-duty structure with a load capacity of 1000kg.
4Cabling soundproof server racks are built to the EIA-310 standard and are compatible with both leading vendor equipment manufacturers as well as OEM brands.
These freestanding soundproof server rack cabinets are suitable for housing a small server, DVR, security equipment, routers, patch panels, switches, telephone systems, network and communication equipment plus much more.
- Supplied fully assembled
- Constructed from high-quality cold-rolled steel
- Lined with sound dampening NBR foam (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- Teak coloured wooden doors and top
- 20 sets of cage nuts
- Bifold front door
- Adjustable 19" L rails front and rear of server rack
- Cable entry glands on the bottom
- Leveling feet and lockable castor wheels
- Earthed rear doors
- Designed/built to comply with: ANSI/EIA-ECA-310-E, DIN41491:PART1.IEC297-2, DIN41494:PART7.GB/T3047.2-92 standard, compatible with ETSI standard
- 3-year warranty